Skip to Questions

Library FAQs - You Ask. We Answer.


I need help with a research paper. Is there anyone at the Library who can help me?

Last Updated: May 23, 2012  |  15 Views
Topics: Research

Was this helpful? 0   0


Sure! You can schedule a Personal Research Consultation with a librarian by E-mailing either (Hattiesburg) or (Tradition).

Answered by Reese PowellBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics

    More Ways to Find Help

    • a small icon
      Text Us:

    • a small icon
      Email Us:

    • a small icon
      Call Us:
      601-318-6169 (Hattiesburg)
      228-702-1890 (Tradition)

    • a small icon
      Schedule a Research Consultation
       more info