Skip to Questions

Library FAQs - You Ask. We Answer.


how to get a copy of a journal article that is not "full text"

Last Updated: Jun 21, 2018  |  174 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


You can request full-text articles to which our library does not already subscribe via Interlibrary Loan

Interlibrary Loan allows us to borrow items from other libraries, on your behalf, at no charge to you. You can simply dispose of the article or delete it when your work is finished.

Answered by Reese PowellBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (1)

  1. Another option is to use the ClioWeb link under non-full text results in Discovery searches.
    by Claudia Conklin on Oct 03, 2012.

Browse by Popular Topics

View All Topics

More Ways to Find Help

  • a small icon
    Text Us:

  • a small icon
    Email Us:

  • a small icon
    Call Us:
    601-318-6169 (Hattiesburg)
    228-702-1890 (Tradition)

  • a small icon
    Schedule a Research Consultation
     more info