Q. What is WEPA?
WEPA is a wireless printing system available on the Hattiesburg and Tradition campuses. Students can send print jobs from any campus lab computer or by visiting wepanow.com. You can also print directly from a USB drive by plugging it into the kiosk. WEPA users must login with their WCU student ID and the same password used in Canvas.
- WEPA charges 9¢ per page for black-and-white printouts.
- WEPA charges 49¢ per page for color printouts.
- The University puts $3 in your WEPA print account at the beginning of each trimester. Check your account balance at wepanow.com. You can add additional funds using a debit/credit card. This is the best way to add money to your print account because there are no additional fees.
- Using your debit/credit cards at each kiosk for an additional fee.
- Using a pre-loaded WEPA print card that can be purchased at each WCU Library location or Business Office.